Traveling is something we all must do at one point or another. Depending on your disposition, it can be a rather stressful experience. Here are some travel tips to help you make the most of your travel experience.
1. Book in advance. Make sure you get your plane tickets, hotel room, car rentals, etc. all booked weeks in advance. This helps you in two important ways. First, you will usually get better prices on things like plane tickets the earlier you book. Second, it eases stress since you have that part of your trip planned out. When renting a car, make sure you have insurance. Some car insurance plans already cover rentals, so you may not need to buy any supplemental car insurance from the rental company. Also, many credit card companies like American Express offer limited forms of coverage as well.
2. Arrive early. If you are flying, you should try to arrive at the airport a couple hours before the flight. This will give you ample time to check in and go through security. There's nothing worse than arriving at the last minute and having to rush. Your arrival should be at least 3 hours early if you are traveling internationally.
3. Get a travel rewards card. If you find yourself traveling a lot or flying a lot, do yourself a favor and get a rewards card. Those miles can add up quickly and entitle you to some nice benefits, like free hotel rooms or even free flights. If you already travel quite a bit, there's no reason not to take advantage of what these rewards programs offer. Many credit card rewards plans will work together with any frequent flyer programs you may be a member of.
4. Pack light. It's tempting to pack a lot of things for your trip, but resist this temptation. Packing lightly often means you won't have to check in luggage, and this can save you quite a bit of time. I know for a fact that when I pack a lot of things, I usually end up not using a lot of what I packed anyway.
One of the activities Americans take part in the most is shopping. But how many of us are shopping wisely? In this article I will offer some tips to help you shop more smartly. Here are the top things I do to make sure I'm getting a good deal every time I shop:
1. I compare prices. Today, there are many different sites that allow you to compare prices and see who is charging the lowest prices. This is easy to do online with price comparison sites like Nextag. Google Shopping is another great site worth looking at. But you can even do some comparison shoppingt while you are out and about, as there are many apps that will tell you what a product is selling for at various stores. In all honestly, however, you should do your research online before you head to a store, and this will save you both time and money.
2. Look for coupons. We all cut out coupons when they arrive in the mail and we think we could use them. But do you actively go hunting for coupons? You can do this online, and you'd be surprise by how many deals you can find by doing so. Many coupons are online, but you can also find a good many coupons that are "printable" which means you can print them on your computer and take them to a physical store to redeem. There are plenty of websites online that specialize in providing coupons, so it's always smart to bookmark a few of them and make a habit of checking them out, if not daily, then at least once a week.
3. When shopping online, take advantage of free shipping. Online prices on the whole are lower than what you'd pay at a physical store. However, shipping costs can sometimes be high, and this will ultimately end up costing you. The solution? Buy in sufficient quantities to take advantage of free shipping offers. At most online stores, there will be free shipping if you order over a certain dollar amount. It pays to make sure you're over this amount, as you'll easily save $10 or more on shipping costs.
4. Consider joining Sam's Club or Costco. These types of stores sell items at a steep discount. The downside is that you have to pay for a membership, but in most cases, you'll more than make up for the membership dues in a few short months or less. You usually have to buy in bulk at these stores, so make sure you stock up on things you know you'll use, and which have a long shelf life.
Printing services have come a long way thanks to the Internet and all the online printing services that have emerged over the last decade. The most well-known online printing service is Vistaprint, and if you want low prices, they are a good company to work with. I've tested quite a few printing companies, however, and Vistaprint is not my favorite one, even though their prices tend to be the lowest. My favorite company, instead, is Printplace.
I first used Printplace for some brochured printing many years ago. They don't have the type of web-based design tools available at other printing companies, so you should not use them unless you have some expertise in printing and design. That said, the company does offer plenty of tools to assist you, such as templates you can use in photoshop. That doesn't change the fact, however, that you will still have to design the artwork yourself. This is easier said than done, so if you do not have the ability to design something eye-catching, it's probably a good move to hire a professional designer. You're going to end up paying thousands of dollars (most likely) on printing. For this reason, it's a good idea, before investing this kind of money, that the design and artwork for your printed product is absolutely top notch.
As long as you have a well-designed product, you can expect Printplace to handle the rest and deliver high-quality printing. As mentioned earlier, they are a bit more expensive than other printing companies. However, they do have lots of specials and Printplace coupon codes you can use. These coupons change quite a bit, so you'll need to go to a site like Hotprintingdeals.com to see which coupons are currently available. You can see the list of all current coupons at the page below:
Once you try Printplace, I think you'll realize why I like them so much. My general rule of thumb is that if I just want cheap printing, I'll go to Vistaprint. If I'm printing something where quality matters, I choose Printplace.
Are you single? Have you not had the best luck finding love in the offline world? If so, then maybe it's time to try a little online dating. While dating on the Internet has become a very common thing this century, there still remains a bit of a stigma attached to it. It's time to cast such doubts aside. Over 20% of the people in our country has tried online dating, and it's time you did the same.
But where to start? If you are not familiar with the online dating landscape, your first instinct may be to hop aboard one of the famous dating sites you've heard of, such as Zoosk, Match.com, or Eharmony. Such sites are usually not a bad choice at all, but it behooves you to do a bit of research first. You see, each dating site caters to a specific kind of person. Eharmony, for example, is geared toward people who have marriage or a long-term relationship in mind. There are even dating sites that cater to cheaters (which is terrible, but I bring that up just to illustrate the fact that there is a dating site for just about anyone, regardless of what it is that you're after).
So the first thing you need to do is honestly assess what it is you want from a dating site. This should narrow down your choices quite a bit. From there, I recommend visiting online dating review sites or Facebook pages like https://www.facebook.com/Matchcom-Free-Trial-1583287425286820/ where you can read more and get a Match.com free trial. By doing such things, you'll learn more about what it's like to use certain dating sites. It might help to also visit Youtube and see what people are talking about regarding the dating site you're interested in. There are plenty of stories people tell on Youtube about dates they've had and experiences they've had using various dating services. It's free, so why not check some of them out? Below is an example of a review video.
The final step is to of course open up an account at your chosen site. Joining is typically free, but you'll have restricted access until you sign up for a full membership, which can cost anywhere from $20 to $60 a month. To bring down the cost a bit, I suggest you search for some coupons before you sign up. So there you have it, a quick, painless guide to getting started with Internet dating. The most important thing is to take action and put yourself out there. Online dating has worked wonders for many people, and it might just do wonders for your love life as well.
We all enjoy playing at casinos from time to time. Gambling, in fact, has become one of the most popular hobbies in the United States. While it was difficult to find casinos near where you lived decades ago, today, we live in an age where the majority of us are within driving distance of at least one casino. Add to that the fact that Las Vegas is among the most popular travel destinations in the country, and it becomes obvious how big the casino industry really is.
But what about online gambling. Due to laws and restrictions placed by many countries, it has not grown as fast as some people had predicted. But the general trend seems to be in favor of loosening restrictions on gambling online. Some states have passed laws that make some forms of betting legal. But on the whole, the laws continue to be a bit hazy, and many online casinos do not accept customers from certain countries like the U.S. It is important to note, however, that there are also many companies that do accept U.S. customers.
If you were to gamble online, the first thing to do would be to choose an online casino. There are many sites that review casinos, so you probably will have no problem finding a casino that is reputable. The next challenge is to deposit money into your account. The easiest way to do this is with a credit card, but some credit card companies may refuse to process your transaction. A recent development in the industry that can help you work around this is to make a deposit using bitcoin. As many of you may know, bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that, if used correctly, can give you quite a bit of anonymity.If you already own bitcoin, making a deposit will be easy. If not, you will first need to use an exchange to convert standard currency into bitcoin. This, however, is not a difficult process, and you can find many exchanges online, such as Coinbase. Learn more about bitcoin casinos here: http://www.bitcoinvideogame.com/casino-slots.htm
Once you make a deposit, most casinos will give you a bonus, and you'll instantly have a lot more chips than what you originally bought. These bonuses can be as high as 100%, but are usually only applied to your first deposit only. You shouldn't choose a casino simply based on the size of the bonus you receive, but all other things being equal, choosing the casino with the most generous bonus is obviously the way to go.
Make sure you familiarize yourself with all the rules of a game before starting to play. Most casinos will allow you to play for free, so I recommend playing a game for at least a half hour before betting any real money on it.
Video games have long been a source of controversy. In 2015 alone, Forbes identified no less than 15 major controversies in the industry. I don't suspect this will change any time soon, but one thing that has come to light in recent years is that, contrary to popular believe, video games may actually be good for your brain. I was reading about this on an alternative health blog the other day, and thought I'd share some of what I found out.
First, video games may improve your memory. This of course depends on the type of game you play, but researchers at the University of California, Irvine found that in some cases, memory improved by 12 percent for a group that played certain video games.
We've known for some time that video games can improve spatial and visual skills. This is less surprising, as video games are both spatial (especially with 3D games) and visual, and it would follow that by playing them, those areas will therefore see improvement.
In addition, video games can improve your motor skills. This is because of the complex movements you must make on the video game controller when you play games. Again, this is not too surprising if you think about it.
One area of controversy, however, is whether or not video games change the brain and make people more violent. This claim has been made for years, but the findings remain quite mixed and inconclusive. To me, this indicates that there is no real evidence to back this claim. Violence has been depicted in such things like comics for many years prior to video games. And recent data shows that violent crime across the country is down.
While gaming can be lots of fun, it can also cost quite a bit of money. A good game console will costs hundreds of dollars, but that's just the start. After you have your console, you must buy the games themselves, which can cost anywhere from $30 - $60 if you want to play more recent releases. One thing I do to get games more cheaply is use a service called Gamefly. By doing so, i am able to rent games online and exchange them as often as I like. (You can get a free trial here if you want to try Gamefly.) The best part is that regardless of how many games I rent in a month, the membership price stays the same.
Now that we know that video games aren't bad for us, and may even be good for us, I encourage everyone to join Gamefly and play games to their heart's content.
In a previous article, I talked about how to go about choosing a dating site, and recommended Match.com. Whatever site you decide to join, one of the first things you'll need to do is create something called a dating profile. This is similar to your own web page on the dating site, where you post pictures and describe yourself. Today, I will go over some tips on how to make sure your dating profile will generate the most interest.
I've long believed that the best way to create a good dating profile is to study the profiles of other members. I would spend a few hours visiting the profile pages of other people and take notes on what works and what doesn't. Then, try to incorporate what you like into your own profile.
That said, there are a few things you must keep in mind. I like to think of the dating profile as similar to a resume. Just as you would not list anything negative in your resume, try not to say negative things in your profile. For example, focus on what you like, not what you don't like.
Secondly, you should post multiple photos. More is usually better, but I'd cap off the number of photos at around five or six. The photos should show you in different situations doing different things. Remember, photos can be a great topic for starting a conversation, so you want to post photos that people can comment on. For this reason, photos with pets, photos of you traveling or playing a sport, etc., are all great. But for the main profile photo, pick something that clearly shows your face.
And finally, in the profile text, don't just list a bunch of adjectives about yourself, since that won't make your profile stand out. Instead, try to tell a story of some sort. Instead of saying you're intelligent, mention some books you've read recently. Instead of saying you're funny, tell a quick joke, etc.
But of course, you can't create a terrific profile until you first join a dating site. Most sites, like Match.com, are free to join, and if you look in the right places, you can even get Match.com's 3-day free trial coupon, as I mentioned in my earlier article.
To learn more about how to create a great dating profile, check out the video below:
Earlier, I wrote about printing services that small businesses can use. And while printing may play a big role for your business, there are many other services you may need throughout the life of your business. These can include things like graphic design, logo design, website design, and checking products (both electronic and paper-based).
Wouldn't it be nice if there were a single company from which you could get all these services? Actually, there are quite a few such stores you can find online, but one of them stands out above the rest in my opinion, and that company is Deluxe. The reason I feel so confident about this company is because it has been in business for over 100 years. But more relevantly, the company is well-known for the quality of its checking products. For this reason, small businesses as well as large financial institutions have relied on Deluxe's checks for many decades. Ordering checks from Deluxe is easy to do using their online store, and you can customize your checks to your heart's content and even add a corporate logo if you wish. Currently, you can get as much as 40% off of your order if you use the Deluxe Coupon Codes available from freebiebulletin.com.
If you use checks for your business, there's a good chance you're already using Deluxe. But what many people don't know is that Deluxe has expanded quite a bit, and now offers quite a few other services as well. Among the most prominent of these are the logo and website design packages I already mentioned. To check out the many other business services available from this company online, make sure you pay the Deluxe store a visit. Also, watch the video below to learn more:
When shopping for e-cigarettes, it may be tempting to choose the cheapest one. But e-cigarettes are something that you don't want to skimp on. Why? Frankly, because cheap e-cigarettes can be dangerous. I don't have any statistics to back this up, but my suspicion is that the majority of exploding e-cigs are related to faulty wiring in cheap batteries. So don't take any chances and buy batteries that are considered the best.
One company I trust is Vaporfi. They have an impressive array of e-cigarette products, and they manufacture all their e-liquids in the U.S. The batteries most likely are made in China, but it's still better to buy batteries from a branded company like Vaporfi, since they will ensure that the products they purchase from the battery manufacturer meet exacting standards that they establish. I've tested a couple Vaporfi batteries and found them to be of very good quality.
The problem, however, is price. Vaporfi's products are noticeably more expensive than what other competitors charge for similar batteries. One way around this issue is to use these Vaporfi coupons. Currently, you can find coupons for up to 12% off on everything in the store. By using such promo codes, you can bring down the price a bit, and also qualify for free shipping.